If you are interested in having breakfast with Kennedy Odede, Hill's brother, this Friday at 7 AM please email Philip Scholer.
- The Ping Pong Club will meet this Thursday, during break, in the basement of the Dining Hall.
- Spaghetti Supper officially kicks off in assembly next Monday, September 25th, but it’s not too early to start finding out what’s going on. Please follow Spaghetti Supper on Social Media, and you will have a chance to win a prize in assembly next Monday. We are on Facebook (MBA Spaghetti Supper), Instagram (@MBASpaghettiSupper) and Twitter (@MBA_Spaghetti). Go follow Spaghetti Supper today!
- Recording Engineering Class: Please come by the Main Office to sign up for this class. The class will begin on Saturday, September 30, from 10am until 1pm. We need your name and interest by Friday, September 22.
- LONDON SPRING BREAK 2018
There has been a huge interest in visiting London this year. If you are interested in immersing yourself in one of the great capitals of the world for ten days of culture, football, food, museums and fun see Mr. Morrison in L.31 as soon as possible.
Open to all grades, sign ups will close on September 27th. Don't pass up this fantastic opportunity!
- Best Buddies Art Saturday: We will be painting banners with our buddies for the Best Friendship Walk. All grades are welcome to participate and serve.
Saturday, September 23rd from 9:30 - 11:00am in the Art Room, 2nd Floor Davis Bldg.
Please email David Blaufuss and Thomas DeRoche to sign up!
- There will be a Junior School Soccer Signup Meeting during break in Massey Commons on Wednesday, September 27.
- College Admissions Representatives on campus this week:
Thursday during break:
Univ. of Miami
Xavier Univ. of Louisiana
Univ. of Pennsylvania
Texas Christian Univ.
Mississippi State Univ.
St. Edward’s University
University of Glasgow
Savannah College of Art and Design
University of Dayton
Washington Univ., St. Louis
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
► Rosh Hashanah
6a ► Community Yoga (small gym)
7:10a ► Immigration Leadership Team Meeting (Innovation Room)
7:15a ► Student Society Leadership Meeting (Student Center)
8:15a ► Community Yoga (small gym)
9:40a ► Service Club Meeting (Library Conf Room)
9:40a ► Student Council Meeting (Innovation Room)
3:30p ► Golf - JS (Fall) - Game Franklin Road Academy - Home (Percy Warner Park)
3:30p ► Preston Taylor Tutoring (meet in the Quad)
3:30p ► Tennis - JS - Game Poplar Grove A - Home (Poplar Grove)
4p ► Football - JS 7th - Game Brentwood Academy - Home (Tommy Owen Stadium)
4p ► Shooting Sports - Precision Air Rifle (Varsity) - Game - Home (Rifle Range)
5p ► Football - Freshman - Game Brentwood Academy - Home (Tommy Owen Stadium)
5:30p ► Football - JS 8th - Game Brentwood Academy - Home (Andrews Field)
6:30p ► Cuba/Dominican Republic Trip Meeting (Pfeffer)
Friday Sep 22, 2017
► Rosh Hashanah
7:15a ► Faculty Meeting (Pfeffer)
7:30a ► Big Red Store open (Big Red Store)
7p ► Football - Varsity - Game Pope John Paul II High School - Away (Pope John Paul II High School)