After 29 years, Brad Gioia is retiring on June 30th, 2023. We are planning to honor Brad and highlight the unparalleled leadership and immense impact that he has had on the MBA community. Please consider one (or more) of the following ways to participate:
- Write a letter.
- Please focus on the impact that Brad has had on you, your loved one(s), and/or the community in his time at MBA. Letters may be typed or handwritten.
- Record a video clip.
- In a brief video, you could thank Brad, share a fond memory, or any other way that you would like to express your appreciation.
- Submit a photo.
- Give a gift to the Gioia Endowed Scholarship Fund.
- Online - Make a gift online at www.montgomerybell.edu/giving; please choose the Financial Aid/Scholarship Fund section and note Gioia Endowed Scholarship Fund in the notes section.
- Mail - Send a gift to MBA at 4001 Harding Road, Nashville, TN 37205 (please make check out to MBA, and include a memo on the check specifying the Gioia Endowed Scholarship Fund).
- Phone - Call the Alumni & Development Office at (615) 369-5360.
- Stock – Call the Alumni & Development Office at (615) 369-5360 to learn how to make a gift of securities.
- Give Monthly - Arrange for a monthly automatic payment schedule to spread your gift over the year on the following webpage: www.montgomerybell.edu/giving. Call the Alumni & Development Office at (615) 369-5360 with any questions.
Please email your submission and any supporting materials to email@example.com, no later than February 28th.
Anyone with a connection to Brad and MBA is welcome to share (alumni, family of current students or alumni, community members, etc.) If you prefer, you may mail your letter or photo(s) to the following address in lieu of email:
c/o Montgomery Bell Academy
4001 Harding Road
Nashville, TN 37205
Please remember that we are keeping this a secret to surprise Brad!
Also, please save the date for Saturday, April 22, for our annual Endada Music and Arts Festival where we will celebrate Brad.