The Annual Fund enables MBA to sustain excellence in teaching and student life, and to provide support for emerging and critical needs. It provides unrestricted dollars for the school’s current operations and accounts for approximately 11 percent of the school’s annual budget. All Annual Fund dollars are used during the year in which they are received to enhance current programs. The broad and distinctive features of an MBA education are not covered by tuition alone – tuition pays only 75 percent of each student’s educational experience.
This year, annual giving and endowment income will supplement each MBA boy more than $5,000.
The Annual Fund provides the margin for excellence supporting:
- Faculty salaries and faculty professional development
- Music, art, theater, and debate
- Library and technology resources
- Service programs throughout the community
- International exchange programs
- Athletics and extracurricular programs