The MBA Summer Lacrosse League offers players of all ages the opportunity to learn the game, meet others, and compete in a laid-back atmosphere. The 2018 Schedule will be announced in January.
The league consists of four divisions (rising 3rd & 4th Grade, rising 5th & 6th Grade, rising 7th & 8th Grade, and rising 9th-11 grade) each playing two games per week.
Games are one hour in length and take place on Andrews Field on the MBA main campus at 4100 Harding Road. There are no additional practice times. Games will be held at the following times and locations:
Monday & Wednesday
4:30 and 5:30 – 7th & 8th Grade (Games alternate between time slots)
4:30 and 5:30 – 9th to 11th Grade (Games alternate between time slots)
Tuesday & Thursday
4:30 p.m. - 3rd & 4th Grade
4:30 p.m. - 5th & 6th Grade
- We will attempt to assign a goalie to each team.
- If the goalie assigned to a particular team is not able to attend, goalies from other teams may fill in.
- The league will provide goalie equipment at each field if another position would like to play in goal (the league will not compel players to play in goal).
- If no goalies or volunteers are found, a staff member will play in goal if available
- Shooting nets will be used as a last resort.
Each player must provide his own helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouthpiece, and stick. The league will provide each player with a jersey.
We will make an effort to play every game. Severe rain and lightning will necessitate cancellation. Any weather related cancellations at: http://twitter.com/MBASummerLax register online at www.bluesombrero.com/mba