Graduway – MBA’s Online Alumni Networking Platform and App
Calling all MBA Alumni!
The Alumni and Development Office is excited to announce a new partnership with Graduway, an online networking platform perfect for connecting with other graduates of The Hill. Graduway replaces our former platform (EverTrue) and provides more ways to engage with other alumni, search job opportunities, and learn about upcoming alumni events in your city.
Visit mbaalumni.network to gain access to MBA's online alumni community today! To connect on the go, go to the Apple Store or Google Play and download the Graduway Community app.
For more information, contact Leigh Adams at 615-369-5355 or Leigh.Adams@montgomerybell.edu.
Other Ways to Connect with MBA Alumni
- Out of town Alumni Events
- Decade Lunches
- Athletic Events. Click HERE for schedules.
- Quarterback Club Lunches – every Tuesday prior to each Varsity Football game at 11:30 AM in Zimmerman Hall. $10/person.
- Alumni Tailgates – every Friday prior to each Varsity Home Football game at 5:30 PM on P.Hale Plaza.
- Alumni Kids Mini Carnival – Fall Season
- Big Red Carnival – Fall Season
- Veterans Day Breakfast – Friday before Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Breakfast/Distinguished Alumni Recognition – Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- College Alumni Thanksgiving Luncheon – Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- Career Day – Every March
- Reunion Weekend Events. Classes celebrate in five-year anniversary increments. – Every April
- Patrick Hale Memorial Golf Tournament – Every June
- Come back to campus for lunch and a tour. Contact Leigh Adams to coordinate.
Click here to update your contact information or let us know about marriages, births, new jobs, graduate school, etc. We will publish your news in the next copy of The Hill. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.